While some disabled people are using a mobility scooter to cope up with the trend and helping themselves up, and giving them the freedom to travel around from place to place, in their basic form they are often left lacking. Mobility scooters have evolved over the years to become very sophisticated and efficient. This means that they are now much more durable and able to cover more ground than their earlier inceptions. In this article we are going to talk about mobility scooters canopy as it’s accessories.
Introducing The Ausnew Scooter Canopy
The designs and styles used for modern mobility scooters deliver a high level of comfort and performance that means people can use them for long hours and also drive them outdoors in all types of weather. While the mobility scooter bodies are designed with the consideration of their users in mind, mobility scooter manufacturers are more concerned with ensuring the design has a sturdy construction, that it has adjustable suspension to support different weight ranges and offers orthopaedic seating for ultimate comfort. Not much thought goes into keeping the user protected from the weather while using their scooter.
Benefits of Scooter Canopy
✔️good level of protection in extreme weather.
✔️buying a mobility scooter canopy is the perfect solution to make your scooter usable in all weather conditions.
✔️mobility scooter canopy will ensure that you stay dry and warm while driving your scooter safely
✔️provides comfort and greater ease.
✔️another benefit of having a canopy is to reduce the effect of cold wind and temperatures while driving.
Know what you want from your canopy
As well as standard features for Ausnew mobility scooter canopies, you may have specific requirements.For example, you might want a canopy that:
- Is a particular colour or style: Lifelight have mobility scooter canopies with yellow trims or red trims, and in colours such as red, blue, black, burgundy, grey, and green.
- Has easy access: Having easy access will mean that you can sit down and get up from the mobility scooter without hassle. Features such as zipped doors or velcro panels allow you to choose if you want to be fully enclosed or not. In addition to being practical, this also means you can always have sufficient ventilation.
- Is not visually restrictive: A canopy can come with clear sturdy panels. This is not only important for safety, but also means that you can travel with more ease by better seeing your surroundings. Many find it reassuring to have a transparent canopy, as it means that you are always aware of what is happening around you.
- Is easy to clean: The materials used for a canopy will affect how easy it is to clean. Although you will want a mobility scooter canopy that is durable, you might also prioritise having a canopy that is wipeable. This will be especially convenient in months where there is bad weather, such as rain or snow.
Start searching for mobility scooter canopies
Once you’ve decided what you want in your mobility scooter canopy, it will be time to start looking for your canopy of choice.
At Ausnew Home Care, we make it simple for customers to find the best canopy for them. To cater to a wide range of preferences, our mobility scooter canopies include:
- ScooterPac Universal Foldaway Mobility Scooter Canopy - The Ausnew Scooterpac Canopy is the world’s first and only universal folding canopy that fits almost any mobility scooter on sale today.
- Mobility Scooter Canopy - The Ausnew mobility scooter canopy combo is an essential accessory for anyone enjoying some outside time on their scooters.
Having a clear idea about what you want from your mobility scooter canopy will save you time and maybe even money!.
Let us know if need more information you may contact us through 📧 Support@ausnewhomecare.com or you may call ☎️ (02) 9159 6183.