R-40 Fusion Power Chair
The Ausnew Pride R-40 Fusion rear-wheel drive power chair delivers aggressive, terrain-gripping torque and comes standard with a top speed of up to 10 km/h.
The innovative, compact design of the R-40 Fusion makes it highly maneuverable in tight spaces without sacrificing traditional rear-wheel-drive performance.
Featuring outstanding tight space maneuverability and a high-performance, high-efficiency motor package.
The Pride R40’s unique design seating system is integrated with the base.
* The frame and base is made from steel
* Tie down points are located at the front and rear of the base frame
* Anti tip bars are located at the rear
* The frame does not have suspension
* The seat is integrated with the base and is adjustable in depth via an allen key
* Width can be adjusted by moving the armrests outwards or inwards
* Alternative backrests, for example a Jay back can be fitted, however slung upholstery is standard
* The backrest angle can recline manually by using a cord attached to locking pins on either side of the chair. There are four positions of recline. Power recline is an option
* The standard backrest upholstery is padded nylon and is tension adjustable
* A range of headrests are available
* Armrests are full length, height adjustable and padded
* Swing away is optional.
* Leg rests are swing away, removable and height adjustable
* Heavy duty leg rests are available
* Two piece, lift up, plastic footplates are standard
* A range of options are available
* Drive wheels are 35.5cm in diameter and pneumatic
* Front castors are 22.8cm in diameter and pneumatic
* Penny and Giles VR2 controls are standard
* 12 x2 volt deep-cycle batteries. 55AH (largest)
* 4 pole motors
* The motor can be disengaged by a lever on the base
* This wheelchair can be customised by using products in Prides other wheelchair ranges
* Available in a silver frame only
* The braking system is electronic, regenerative disc brakes