You can now pay for your Ausnew Home Care online purchase using your NDIS Funds.
Ausnew Home Care is a Registered NDIS Service Provider. We can process payment of your order using your NDIS funds, including if you are,
- Plan Managed
- NDIA Managed Funds (Agency Managed)
If your NDIS Plan is Self-Managed, you can make your purchases on the Ausnew Home Care website using Pay by Credit Card or Paypal payments. Then submit your claim to the NDIS and receive your payment.
If you use a Plan Manager to manage your NDIS Plan, we make it easy to claim with your Plan Manager,
- At checkout, select Pay by NDIS Funds as your payment method and select the Plan Managed option.
- Enter your Plan Manager and NDIS Participant details and complete checkout.
- We will send an invoice to your Plan Manager to request payment.
- When we receive confirmation from your Plan Manager, we will send you your order!
If your NDIS Plan uses NDIA Managed Funds, Ausnew Home Care can submit a claim to the NDIS for you,
- At checkout, select Pay by NDIS Funds as your payment method and select the Agency Managed option.
- Enter your NDIS Participant details and complete checkout.
- We will submit a claim to the NDIS using your plan details and nominated support category.
- When we receive confirmation from the NDIS we will send you your order!