Shoulder Immobiliser Arm Sling
The Ausnew shoulder immobilizer arm sling, padded fabric allowing adhesion of velcro across the support surface.
Well-distributed support in addition to a simple, yet the visually appealing design and colour that blends in well for a mode discreet look.
Soft foam-based construction with a low visibility skin colour and easy Velcro adjustment.
Immobilization of shoulder abduction and rotation. This immobilizing brace is used in those pathologies in which a complete rest of the glenohumeral joint is required.
Indicated for the treatment of fractures of the humerus, clavicle, and acromioclavicular dislocation.
Latex-free arm sling brings you a highly adjustable fit that will ensure a quicker and more comfortable recovery.
With an arm or shoulder injury, movement impedes recovery, and having a good arm sling that will provide proper support is key to recovery.
With many arm slings, discomfort quickly becomes a problem as straps bite and dig into the wearer’s neck.
The unique design of this arm sling incorporates a wide strap to help distribute the arm's weight, making it easier on the neck and torso.
The improved fit and weight distribution make it so the arm sling can be worn all day without difficulty and discomfort.
Arm Sling Use Instructions
- Place the support arm and adapted around the elbow. The elbow must be set to the closed end.
- Adjust the length of the support by bending the distal end inwardly until the desired length.
- Close the support on the hand applying the closure strip with rings, the central ring must always be located in the upper arm.
- The position of the second ring can be placed in the anterior or posterior part and allows variations in the locking setting.
- To keep the arm in the correct position, move the tape from the support behind his back and pick off the neck. Pass through the center ring, securing it to the desired height by velcro.
- To keep the shoulder immobilizer attach one end at the elbow belt. Pass it around the patient’s back.
- The other end is fixed to the other ring of the closure strip with rings.
- The stun belt can be adjusted at will in order to provide the comfort and security needed. It is easy to apply, adjust, and very comfortable for the patient.