Leg Carriage Cushion - Relieving Leg Pillow Support
The Ausnew Leg Carriage Cushion, cushions and elevates the leg for the prevention & management of heel pressure ulcers, & post-operative orthopedic & venous surgery.
Scalloped and angled shape alleviates pressure to the calf area for optimal blood flow. The patented U-shape heel cavity allows the heel to float while gently cushioning the Achilles.
Leg Carriage complements treatment after orthopedic surgery, for the prevention and management of heel pressure ulcers.
Promotes better circulation of blood through the legs and feet in recovery from venous surgery. Two cushions can be used side by side if required.
* Leg Carriage shown with the optional adjustable and padded foot-drop support.
✔️ Two models are available
Model 1: Without foot support.
Model 2: With foot support attachment.
✔️ Steri-Plus cover
Available in moisture and bacteria-resistant Steri-Plus. Steri-Plus has a special polyurethane ply (film) bonded to woven polyester fabric.
✔️ Scalloped and angled to accommodate lower thigh for natural drainage.
- Pressure-diffusing Memory foam cushions & cradles the calves - Spreads the load.
- Wide aperture for all body shapes
- Memory foam gently cushions the Achilles region.
- Floats the heel over an air cavity
- Zero pressure on heel and bunion
- Provides air circulation to aid healing of existing ulcers
- Foam cushioned sides protect lateral and medial malleoli
- Also designed to be used comfortably with two side by side
✔️ Foot Support
- An adjustable foot-drop support pad secures the foot for comfort.
- Anti-foot-drop construction controls dorsal flexion.
- Extended foot support keeps the blanket and sheet off toes.
|Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods Number||No. 1744454 Device: Cushion, Leg|
|Dimensions Outer||53cm Long x 28cm Wide x 15cm High|
|Dimensions Inner||35cm Long x 28cm Wide x 9cm High|
|Inner||100% open cell 'breathing' urethane foam|
|Cover||Steri-Plus Outer Cover: Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester|