Smart Infrared Knee Massager - Joint Pain Relief
This Ausnew Smart Knee Massager has an LCD Display Touch Control. With infrared laser heating vibration massage to relieve joint pain
✔️ 4 in 1 knee massager. Vibration, heating, infrared, and laser are combined to provide relief for the knees, draining their effusion and rejuvenating them.
✔️ Infrared and laser irradiation. The dual light sources can reach deep layers of the knee to promote blood circulation, relieve stiffness and increase vitality.
✔️ Uniform Hot Compress. Can generate uniform heat to activate multiple key joint nodes and dispel coldness, thus achieving a comprehensive effect.
✔️ High-frequency Vibration. Can simulate human massage by performing an all-around massage to the knees. It effectively releases pressure.
✔️ Convenient to use. It features an enlarged LED screen, wireless design, 100% knee fitting contour, Type-C port, adjustable velcro, and explicit indicator.
More blood circulation, more protection, and restoration of your knee joint!
Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
Charging Time: 3-4 hours
Continuous Working Time: 1-2 hours
1x Smart Knee Massager
1x User Manual
1. People with osteoporosis, severe fracture, sprain, muscle pain, and acute pain should use under the guidance of a doctor.
2. This product is not a medical device and is not recommended for medical use.
3. This product contains lithium battery. Please do not disassemble, modify, immerse in water or throw into fire, otherwise, it may cause damage to the product.
4. It is not suggested to use under the following situation:
- Have leg nerve disorder or skin sensory disorder.
- Have metal, silicone, or plastic material injected into the knee due to fracture or surgery.
- With the inability to sense heat.
- Have knee sequelae due to traffic accidents etc.
- With implanted medical electronic devices that are easily affected by electromagnetic devices, such as cardiac pacemakers.
- Have lost temperature perception.
- With malignant tumor.
- With heart disease.
- Unstable at the beginning of pregnancy or shortly after giving birth.
- Diabetes causes perceptual impairment.
- With scars on the skin.