People with impairments have difficulty holding their stuff or groceries, but not only them, but also ordinary folks have difficulty doing so, right? Ausnew presents the Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer.
The Ausnew Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer
Made from heavy-duty shock-resistant recyclable plastic, this 72L cargo trailer can help you transport and store goods using your mobility scooter.
This robust, large capacity Mobility Scooter Trailer has been re-designed, adapted, marketed and sold specifically and solely for attaching to and for Mobility Scooter attachment use.
Allowing the freedom of independence and the convenience of load or cargo mobility for scooter users, all weather, all terrain, simply hitch up and go.
Why do I need a Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer?
If you have to use a wheelchair or any type of mobility scooter then you will know just how important it is that you get a trailer to go with it.
1. These will be of great use to you if you want to transport your stuff as quickly as possible.
2. It saves you a lot of time and effort.
3. It allows you to live independently.
4. Allow your hands to rest and concentrate on steering the wheels.
Features of Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer
✔️ With a removable cover to protect your cargo or belongings from dust or rain
✔️ Compliant to most of the scooters with a square tube receiver located under the scooter seat
✔️ Made from shock-resistant recyclable plastic
✔️ 2 in 1 – Scooter trailer & hand wagon
✔️ 72 Litre capacity
✔️ Convenient, versatile and sturdy transportation for large or heavy items when using your mobility scooter outdoors ideal for shopping or outdoor activities.
✔️ *Fits most all scooters with a 25mm x 25mm internal size rear tube accessory receiver socket below to the rear of the seat.
Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer Products Reviews
Assembly Instruction for Mobility Scooter Rear Trailer
- Attach forward-facing the drawbar with the two nuts and bolts provided into the corresponding holes at the front of the trailer frame.
- Insert both wheels into the axle ensuring the retainer clips have secured the wheels in place,
- Insert the tow ball bar into your scooter accessory socket, secure, attach all reflectors on the trailer frame, red to the rear, place tow hitch over tow ball and secure with D pin restrictor.
- Ensure all nuts and bolts are tight and secure, fasten the cover with Velcro straps over the trailer box.
You are now ready to use your new trailer, ENJOY. :)
Carefully check prior to use and periodically during use all bolts, nuts and safety pins, making sure they are properly tightened and locked.
Be aware always that the use of this trailer increases the length and width of your scooter, avoid sharp and tight turning, practice and become familiar with it attached to your scooter prior to full use.
To disconnect the trailer from your scooter simply remove the trailer from the tow ball, or release the turn screw from the seat rear accessory socket and slide out the trailer complete with a drawbar.
This trailer is intended to carry house goods only and NOT human passengers!
Maximum load 40kg, Tyres are to be checked prior to use and periodically for correct inflation of 25psi.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 9159 6183 for more information on any of our products; our friendly staff will be pleased to assist you.