Recliner chairs are chairs for elderly people, and others with poor mobility. They help you sit in a more comfortable and better-supported way. And can be adjusted to suit your particular sitting needs.It has a backrest that can be tilted back, and often a footrest that may be extended by means of a lever on the side of the chair, or may extend automatically when the back is reclined. Recliner chairs nowadays are something that gives you comfort throughout the day.
Introducing the Ausnew Recliner Chair
These recliners are a perfect match when all you want to do is curl into your dreams. Super comfy and a contemporary design means that once you’re comfortable sweet dreams are guaranteed. These recliner chairs add a fresh touch to almost any decor in your living spaces.While the idea of a recliner remains the same, the functionality needs to be modern and updated. It is to be built in such a manner that it can generously accommodate any person giving a better comfort level than expected.
Two Different Types of Recliner Chairs
✔️ Traditional Recliner - The traditional, two-position recliner is a staple in living rooms around the world. The recliner functions by reclining when a lever or button is pushed that releases the seat back into the down position and the footrest into the up position.
The Ausnew Twin Seat Dual Motor Lift Chair With Headrest and Lumbar – Home Theater Recliners - This is one-of-a-kind dual motor recliner features an independent head and leg rest function, cup holders, hand-wand with a USB port, and console storage.
✔️ Electric Recliner - The electric recliner is similar to the traditional recliner except that instead of a lever or a button that releases the seat back and footrest, there is a power button that electrically reclines the chair to your desired angle. This allows the chair to be far more versatile, because the user has control over the recline.
Compact Electric Recliner Lift Chair - The Ausnew Compact Electric Recliner Lift Chair is Designed for customers who require assistance sitting and leaving their chair, the K Care Compact Lift Chair offers proven pressure relief utilising the unique Air Comfort Seating System.
The Benefits of Using a Recliner Chair.
- Easy to use - The other benefit that these chairs for the elderly and disabled person have is that they are easy to use. you can sit in an upright position when you wish to, or easily adjust to a more relaxed position, at the push of a button.
- Better Circulation And Weight Distribution- If you sit for long periods of time, you are better off with an adjustable chair that allows you to recline and move about, even in your seated position. That allows for better circulation and ensures your weight is more evenly distributed to reduce pain.
- Relieves Stress - Take a load off after a long, hard day! A recliner alleviates stress by offering the utmost comfort and support. When your body reclines, the spine is rested, the back is supported and the legs are elevated. This position puts your body in a state of relaxation, relieving stress and rejuvenating the mind and body.
- Eases Motion - Recliner chairs have earned a high reputation for providing assistance with standing and sitting down at ease! With just a single touch of a button, you can ascend safely to a standing position with a power lift feature. This is beneficial for an individual who might face challenges while getting out of the chair or those who are at a higher risk of falls in the standing position.
- Comfort - Whether you are reading a book, playing with your little one, catching up on the latest episode of your favorite series, or simply relaxing, comfort is the key to do it easily and peacefully! You must stop struggling with ordinary sofas and chairs where finding a mildly comfortable spot takes away your precious time.
Things to Consider When Buying a Reclining Chair
There isn’t a one size fits all answer to the question of the best chair for elderly people or people with disability. The most important thing is ensuring the chair you finally choose meets your sitting needs; or the sitting needs of your disabled loved one.
Price – There is a huge variation in prices when it comes to recliner chairs. But, there is also a huge variation in what each chair can do and how it does it.
After Sales Service – Recliner chairs have moving parts. Therefore, you must think about what would happen if something went wrong. Ensure that you bought a recliner chair that has warranty.
Size and Weight – It’s worth mentioning when you buy a recliner that some of them are not only big in size but also heavy. Make sure you have the space to accommodate it and help should you need to move it.
Are You Considering a Recliner Chair?
If you are, I hope this content has given you an insight into what to consider when you are buying a recliner. Without a doubt, the benefits of using a recliner far outweigh the cost of buying one.
We'd love to hear from you, for more details and information you may email us to 📧 Support@ausnewhomecare.com or you may call ☎️ (02) 9159 6183.